I always try to be an inspiration for my students, not only a voice teacher but also a mentor who supports them in all their career beginnings.
My purpose as a voice teacher and a vocal coach is to help you find your own voice as a singer and as a performer.
Whether you are a complete beginner who wants to learn the basics of how to sing correctly, or an experienced singer looking for a professional voice teacher who can take you to the next level, I will build a vocal lesson that will work for your individual needs as a singer.
I had a privilege to coach thousands of professional singers in opera and also in all contemporary vocal styles:R&B, soul,rock, country, jazz, musical theatre.
My technique is simple and clear, I also include speech therapy, allowing each of you to master many styles, and most important of all: sing healthy!
What is a healthy singing?
Most of the singers tend to overpower their voices, even the singers with big voices, and push them to the limit; the next day after their performance they can barely talk.
I teach singers how to preserve their energy, not wasting it, and keep their voice healthy and stable through their performances, and most of all sing all their lives!
What do I do?
- Private voice lessons (60 minutes)
- Master classes/clinics
- Vocal workshops
- Vocal ensembles
In my private sixty minute sessions we work on:
- How to support and breathe
- How to expand your vocal range, resonance,
- How to make your voice stronger
- How to exercise right at home
- Prepare singers for auditions to talent shows, musicals building individual own voice
- Developing your own music style
- Building your own repertoire from classical, opera, pop, jazz, rock,funk,etc…
- Various language diction: English, Russian, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Spanish, Italian, French and German.
- Vocal performance
- Performance: Philosophy and Phobias, Performance Anxiety.
- How to work with a microphone on stage
- Finding and creating the right band for you
- Song writing
- Music theory and sight singing
For booking private lessons/vocal workshops, please go to “Contact me” and leave me a message.